Most Influential OOPSLA Paper Award
Presented annually to the author(s) of a paper presented at the OOPSLA held 10 years prior to the award year. The award includes a prize of $1,000 to be split among the authors of the winning paper. The papers are judged by their influence over the past decade.
The award given in year N is for the most influential paper presented at the conference held in year N-10. The selection committee consists of the following members:
- the current SIGPLAN Chair, ex officio,
- a member of the SIGPLAN EC appointed as committee Chair by the SIGPLAN Chair,
- the General Chair and Program Chair for OOPSLA N-10,
- the General Chair and Program Chair for OOPSLA N-1, and
- a member of the SIGPLAN EC appointed by the committee Chair.
The SIGPLAN Chair shall adjudicate conflicts of interest, appointing substitutes to the committee as necessary.