These announcements are periodically emailed to the
sigplan-announce listserv maintained by ACM.
To submit your announcement, please fill out this form.
- Call for presentations, OCaml Users and Developers Workshop
- Call for Papers: Higher-order, Typed, Inferred, Strict - ACM SIGPLAN ML Family Workshop
- Call for Papers, 22nd IEEE/ACM International Symposium on Code Generation and Optimization (CGO 2024)
- SAS 2023 - First Call for Papers - Paper Deadline: April 24, 2023
- Call for Papers, Functional Software Architecture - FP in the Large
- Call for Papers: ACM Workshop on Functional Art, Music, Modelling and Design (Deadline June 1)
- Call for Volunteers, PLDI 2023
- Call for Papers, 33rd International Symposium on Logic-based Program Synthesis and Transformation (LOPSTR 2023) Co-located with PPDP 2023 as part of SPLASH 2023
- LCTES 2023 Final CFP (Extended Submission Deadline: March 24), International Conference on Languages, Compilers, Tools and Theory of Embedded Systems
- CfP: SLE 2023 - 16th ACM SIGPLAN International Conference on Software Language Engineering
- PLMW@PLDI23 application is open
- Call for Talks: DRAGSTERS 2023: PLDI/FCRC Workshop on Distributions, Relational Algebra, Graphs, Semi-Rings, Tensors, and all that